Salmon Roasted in Butter.
You can cook Salmon Roasted in Butter using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Salmon Roasted in Butter
- It’s 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) of butter.
- It’s 4 tablespoons of minced chervil, parsley or dill.
- Prepare 1 of salmon fillet, 1 1/2 to 2 pounds.
- It’s to taste of Salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- You need of Lemon wedges.
Salmon Roasted in Butter step by step
- Preheat the oven to 475 degrees.
- Place the butter and half the herb in a roasting pan just large enough to fit the salmon and place it in the oven. Heat about 5 minutes, until the butter melts and the herb begins to sizzle.
- Add the salmon to the pan, skin side up. Roast 4 minutes. Remove from the oven, then peel the skin off (optional) – (If the skin does not lift right off, cook 2 minutes longer.) Sprinkle with salt and pepper and turn the fillet over. Sprinkle with salt and pepper again.
- Roast 3 to 5 minutes more, depending on the thickness of the fillet and the degree of doneness you prefer. Cut into serving portions, spoon a little of the butter over each and garnish with the remaining herb. Serve with lemon wedges.