You can cook Salmon Burgers using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Salmon Burgers
- Prepare 1 can of salmon, around 14oz.
- You need 1 of jumbo egg.
- You need 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs.
- You need 1 tbsp of fresh or dried herbs (parsley or dill or chive or etc).
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 tsp of onion powder or 1/4 cup chopped onions.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- You need A few of generous grinds of freshly cracked pepper.
- You need 1 of chopped scallion.
- It’s of Serving options.
- You need of Lemon wedges.
- It’s of Smoked paprika.
- You need of Shredded cabbage.
- You need of Cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare of Avocado.
- It’s of Tartar sauce.
- It’s of Chipotle mayo.
Salmon Burgers instructions
- Drain the canned salmon, reserving the liquid.
- Beat the egg in a bowl. Use a fork to mix in the salmon and all the rest of the ingredients with the egg.
- Form patties. I usually do ones about 3-4in wide and 1/2in thick but you can do whatever size you like. If the mix is feeling too dry and won't stick together into patties, add some of the reserved salmon liquid to moisten.
- Fry patties in oil over medium to medium-high heat till they are nice and crispy and browned on both sides.
- Serve with your choice of dressings.