Oven Poached Salmon.
You can cook Oven Poached Salmon using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oven Poached Salmon
- Prepare 4 (6-8 oz) of salmon filets.
- It’s 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- It’s 1/4 cup of hoisin sauce.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of sriracha sauce.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of ground coriander.
- You need 1 tablespoon of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of sesame oil.
- You need 1 tablespoon of fresh minced ginger.
Oven Poached Salmon instructions
- Mix all marinade ingredients well in a glass baking dish, large enough to accommodate the fish.
- Place salmon filets skin side up in the marinade. Make sure salmon is mostly immersed in the liquid. You can do 6-8 pieces with this amount of marinade, depending on the size.
- Cover and let marinate for 4-8 hours in the fridge.
- To bake: flip the filets to skin side down. Pour out some of the marinade, if necessary, so the top of the filets are above the liquid. Bake at 400° Fahrenheit, uncovered, for 20-30 minutes, depending on the thickness of the fish.