Spicy Shrimp and Sausage Alfredo. Creole seasoning, shrimp, and sausage add delicious Cajun flavor to this quick, easy, and filling I played around with some different seafood and fettuccini recipes, and combined our favorites into this delicious Cajun shrimp and sausage Alfredo dish that my family can't seem to get enough of. Sausage Pasta Alfredo Recipes on Yummly Cajun Shrimp Fettuccine Alfredo, Alfredo Noodle Paella, Ziti With Shrimp And Andouille Sausage In Cajun Creamy Shrimp and Sausage Skillet #SundaySupperDaily Dish Recipes. garlic, medium shrimp, Old Bay Seasoning, Alfredo sauce, baby.
Remove sausage from casing, and crumble in a frying pan. Make the Alfredo however you wish (may use pre-prepared) and boil noodles while shrimp cooks. Add shrimp and sausage to Alfredo sauce. You can have Spicy Shrimp and Sausage Alfredo using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicy Shrimp and Sausage Alfredo
- You need 1 lb of Shrimp (Frozen peeled devained).
- It’s 1 lb of Sausage links.
- It’s 1 packages of Fettuccine Noodles.
- It’s 1/2 of White Onion.
- You need 1 of Jalapeño.
- It’s 2 (32 oz.) of Newman's Own Alfredo Sauce.
- Prepare 1 of Tony Chachere's Creole Seasoning (to taste).
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
Spicy Shrimp & Scallop Alfredo recipe: A wonderful meal. The creamy sauce and spice make this a keeper. In hot pan add remaining butter (leave any cooked bits and juices from shrimp and scallops) saute onion, and mushrooms in butter until tender. Spicy sausage alfredo recipe perfect for pasta for two with this easy to follow recipe and inexpensive to create.
Spicy Shrimp and Sausage Alfredo step by step
- Start boiling Noodles with 1 tablespoon of Olive oil.
- Chop onion and Jalapeño and cook with Sausage and 1 tablespoon of Olive Oil.
- Remove cooked Sausage, Jalapeño and onions.
- Cook Shrimp in remaining oil adding Creole Seasoning.
- Once Noodles are complete drain noodles and shrimp and add Alfredo Sauce. Mix well and ENJOY!.
It's a Spicy Sausage Alfredo dish and hits the palette in just the right way. I know that "cooking from scratch" is all the rage, but let's be honest here…I would rather. This easy shrimp alfredo is an impressive dish that's so easy to make! Penne pasta, shrimp, vegetables, and a creamy alfredo? It's full of perfectly al-dente penne, tender shrimp, and is smothered in a dreamy-creamy as spicy as you want it alfredo sauce. ?.