Inside out stuffed peppers.
You can cook Inside out stuffed peppers using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Inside out stuffed peppers
- Prepare 2 lb of ground turkey or ground beef.
- You need 2 cup of white rice or brown rice.
- Prepare 1 of can of corn.
- You need 1 of can of black beans.
- It’s 1 of can of dice tomatoes.
- It’s 2 of old el paso red tomato cooking sauce.
- It’s 2 cup of shredded cheese.
- Prepare 6 of bell peppers (any color you like).
Inside out stuffed peppers step by step
- Cook your ground turkey and set it aside. You should also preheat your oven at 300°.
- You can also cook your rice and set it aside.
- Cut open your peppers and take out all seeds and ribs. Then cut them in half.
- Place halfed bell peppers on a cookie sheet and place them in the oven. Cook each side of the pepper for 15 mins. Or until peppers are soft. Then you can take them out to cool.
- Once your peppers are cooled you can cut them to bite size pieces.
- Cook your corn, tomatoes, and black beans. Make sure you drain any liquid from them.
- Once everything is all cooked. Place it all in one pot and mix it together.
- Then add both packets of your old el paso sauce to the pot and mix together.
- Once you plate it you can top it off with how ever much cheese you like.