Inari Sushi / Sushi rice wrapped in a tofu bag. Good for Vegan.
You can cook Inari Sushi / Sushi rice wrapped in a tofu bag. Good for Vegan using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Inari Sushi / Sushi rice wrapped in a tofu bag. Good for Vegan
- You need 50 g of Sushi rice.
- It’s 1 piece of Inari / Fried tofu.
- Prepare of Some Sesame seed.
Inari Sushi / Sushi rice wrapped in a tofu bag. Good for Vegan instructions
- Store bought fried tofu normally already have the middle open, but we open them with fingers.
- Normally we put sushi rice inside, close fried tofu and place them cut side down, but this time I will decorate some fillings on top so I fold edges inside before putting sushi rice in.
- Next put 50g sushi rice inside, make sure to push sushi rice to corners with fingers first then put more rice all over. If you like I recommend adding sesame and other ingredients with rice.
- To finish them up, decorate them with any ingredients of your choice on top and voila, this is it !! If you place any seafood, they will look even more appetizing.
- My cooking video are available on YouTube, you can search "Coozy Life" if you like I would love you to have "Subscribe" and "Thumbs Up". Your supports will encourage me to make more interesting recipes in the future.