Dill Breakfast. My love of dill started rather recently when I made dill-infused vodka. Dill isn't something you generally use in large quantities, but you usually have to buy it in bulk. Choose from traditional Jewish food, healthy or indulgent food, breakfast or dinner ideas and more.
Healthy Breakfast Veg Recipes, Breakfast Ideas, Indian. Healthy breakfast recipes. healthy breakfast Indian recipes, ideas. We all know that breakfast is a meal that cannot be skipped. You can have Dill Breakfast using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Dill Breakfast
- You need 1 tablespoon of dill weed.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- You need 5 ounces of canned pink salmon, packed in water, drain the water.
- Prepare 5 ounces of canned tuna, packed in olive oil.
- It’s to taste of salt for eggs.
- You need 1 tablespoon of water.
- Prepare to taste of ground black pepper.
Now this is a breakfast menu. Our fresh-cracked eggs, savory sausage, Applewood smoked bacon and Frosty®-ccinos are up waiting for you. Add salt to taste mix well. *Switch off the flame and set aside. Let it cool down completely. *Transfer this mix to a deep bowel and add cooked potato.
Dill Breakfast step by step
- Heat a pan. Add tuna and oil. Add drained salmon. Fry for 5 minutes. Stir.
- Move to a plate, and add the dill weed.
- Add eggs to a hot pan and as the whites are cooking add a lid. Pour water in pan and cover again.
- When the egg whites are done but yokes are runny add salt and pepper.
- Add eggs to top of fish.
- Garnish with a bit of dill. Serve I hope you enjoy!.
Breakfast is available on request for an extra charge. It's called Dill Bread but it's really just the best white sandwich bread I've ever made. Extra tender with a secret ingredient (hint it's cottage cheese). Reviews for: Photos of Dill Dip III. Dill weed naturally brings to mind pickles.