Smoked salmon and spinach. A wholesome tart with a creamy salmon and spinach filling. Now add the salmon and spinach mixture and mix again. Season again, to taste, with salt and pepper.
Add the salmon and spinach and secure the lid. Smoked salmon contains a lot of salt – especially those who have high blood pressure should be aware of this. It is therefore better to enjoy it only occasionally In the meantime, trim the spinach, rinse, spin dry and chop coarsely. You can cook Smoked salmon and spinach using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Smoked salmon and spinach
- Prepare 1 of smoked salmon.
- You need 1 of frozen spinach (you can also use fresh).
- It’s 1 of cream.
- Prepare 1 of pepper.
- Prepare 1 of pasta (I used tortelini this time and it works perfectly).
- It’s 1 of mozarella (optional).
This beautiful entree is much easier to make than it looks and is surprisingly low in KJ. Cook the pasta following pack instructions. Smoked salmon is the star of this baked potato and wilted spinach breakfast plate. Add an egg to your meal and you will be running at full strength all No breakfast is more complete than the one which consists of eggs, spinach and baked salmon neatly served over a bed of spiced baked potatoes.
Smoked salmon and spinach instructions
- If the spinach is frozen, start by defrosting it, either in the microwave or before you start cooking, it should be completely unfrozen by the time you cook it.
- Boil some water with salt, olive oil and, if you want a nicer taste, a piece of lemom skin and cook the pasta.
- While the pasta is cooking, cut the smoked salmon in small pieces.
- Put the cream in a pan with the pepper on top and stir it until it starts 'boiling'.
- Add the salmon and the spinach and leave it for a while, be careful not to let it burn.
- Mix this with the pasta and take it to the oven with mozarella on top until it melts.
Top with some of the leek and spinach mixture and then some smoked salmon. Scrambled eggs with spinach and smoked salmon. What's a classic breakfast combination that stands the test of time? Why eggs, spinach and smoked salmon! It works for eggs benny and baked eggs, but the fastest and easiest low-carb way to get this tasty combo?