Spinach and Salmon with parmesan sauce. This one skillet salmon is for those nights when you're craving something fancy.ish, but need to keep things quick and easy too. All made in one skillet with heart healthy salmon, shallots, garlic, a touch of creamy coconut milk, parmesan cheese, plenty of fresh baby spinach, and spring herbs. AN EASY PAN SEARED SALMON RECIPE.
Rich and creamy, crispy on the outside, tender and juicy on the inside salmon fillets. The entire family loves this deliciously easy to make Salmon recipe. The creamy sauce is to die for! You can cook Spinach and Salmon with parmesan sauce using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spinach and Salmon with parmesan sauce
- You need 1 of salmon fillet.
- It’s 1 of garlic clove.
- You need 1 bunch of raisins.
- Prepare 1 of carrot.
- Prepare 200 gr of spinachs.
- You need of grated parmesan.
- Prepare 1/2 glass of milk (you can use cream if you like it better).
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of pepper.
- You need 1 bunch of almonds.
Add in the baby spinach and allow to wilt in the sauce, and add in the parmesan cheese. Add the grilled salmon filets back into the pan; sprinkle with the parsley, and spoon the sauce over each filet. Serve the creamy garlic Tuscan salmon over steamed veg or. This Salmon Pasta with Spinach is a deliciously easy pasta recipe with chunks of tender salmon and spinach in a scrumptious, creamy Parmesan sauce!
Spinach and Salmon with parmesan sauce instructions
- Finely chop the carrot and the garlic.
- Put some olive oil in a pan and cook them. While chopping the alnonds and the salmon.
- Add the almonds and the raisins and wash the spinachs.
- Add the spinachs and cook for 3 minutes. Season.
- Season the salmon with salt and pepper and add it too. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the parmesan and the milk and cook for 3-5 more minutes.
- Serve and enjoy.
If you are looking for a quick, delicious, one-pot salmon dinner, you've come to the right place! Creamy Garlic Butter Salmon is a rich and delicious recipe! Restaurant quality salmon in a beautiful creamy garlic butter sauce! This is possibly one of the best creamy salmon recipe which will be. Baked Salmon Cake Balls + Rosemary Aioli Orchids And Sweet Tea.