sweet and sour chicken. Sweet and Sour Chicken is a classic Chinese takeout option most of us are too afraid to make at home. Something about woks and cooking with pineapple make it intimidating for most, but it is so much easier to make than you would think. Of the classic Chinese Recipes that most people ask for on my.
This Sweet and Sour Chicken combines crispy chicken with chunks of onion, bell pepper and pineapple in a sticky homemade sauce. Ingredients for Sweet and Sour Chicken. Chicken – use boneless skinless chicken thighs for the best flavor, or chicken breasts for a lighter option. You can have sweet and sour chicken using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of sweet and sour chicken
- Prepare 3 large of chicken breast boneless.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion.
- It’s 1/2 of green bell pepper.
- It’s 1 can of of your choice of veg. I used mix veg and carrots.
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 of red pepper flakes.
- You need 1 of soy sause.
- Prepare 1 of sweet and sour sauce any kind u like.
- You need 1 of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 of rice.
Sweet and sour chicken is a popular Chinese recipe. For the best sweet and sour chicken, please following my cooking tips below: The combination of plum sauce, Lea and Perrins Worcestershire sauce and Chinese rice vinegar make the sauce tastes like the best Chinese restaurants. Restaurant style sweet and sour chicken. This takes some time in preparation but you can also use frozen chicken.
sweet and sour chicken step by step
- cut chicken breast into cubes.
- seasoned with salt pepper red pepper flakes and what other seasonings u prefer.
- next add soy sauce just enough to coat the chicken but not drown it. lol.
- throw chickens in heat pan with a butter.
- once chicken is half way done drain excess liquid and add ur onion green pepper and can veg or frozen if that what you have.
- add in about a cup of your sweet and sour sauce as well as about a 12 cup of brown sugar..
- also u will need to add bout 12 cup of water since the sweet and sour sauce will be pretty thick.
- let simmer for about 15mins. while this is simmering u can cook your rice..
Absolutely the best sweet and sour chicken recipe I've ever tried. My husband and I thought it was delicious. One comment about the directions: the This recipe is authentic and tastes very similar to the restaraunt style sweet & sour chicken. I probably will not make it again though because of the. Sweet and Sour Chicken is made by batter-frying chicken and then tossing it in a quick and easy sweet and sour sauce.