Balsamic Glazed Salmon.
You can cook Balsamic Glazed Salmon using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Balsamic Glazed Salmon
- Prepare 4 nos of Salmon Fillet 4 oz.
- You need 2 tbsps of Balsamic Vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tbsps of Honey.
- Prepare 2 tbsps of Soy Sauce Low sodium.
- Prepare 2 tbsps of Chopped Ginger.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pepper ground.
Balsamic Glazed Salmon instructions
- Preheat the oven to 190C.
- In a bowl mix together the balsamic vinegar, honey, soy sauce, ginger and ground pepper. If possible squeeze the juice out of the ginger before chopping it. Add that juice to.
- This mixture. Feel free to adjust the amount of ginger depending on your taste.
- Coat the salmon generously with the prepared mixture, and place it on a tray. You can pour some of the remaining mixture over the Salmon before placing in the oven.
- Place in oven and cook for 20-25min. Serve with a side of your favorite vegetable or rice, or have it just on its own.