Salmon with a Pistachio Coating. Make ordinary salmon extra special by topping it with a pistachio crust. Combine pistachios, panko bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, and butter in a small bowl; stir with a fork until evenly combined. Impress everyone at your table with this elegant but easy salmon that's delicious and nutritious.
Pistachio-crusted salmon is a gourmet dinner without the gourmet skills! I first tried pistachio-crusted salmon at a local steakhouse on my birthday last year. I know, who orders seafood at a steakhouse? You can have Salmon with a Pistachio Coating using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Salmon with a Pistachio Coating
- It’s 200 g of Salmon.
- You need 200 g of Choice of Vegetables.
- It’s of For Salmon Topping.
- It’s 1/2 (1 Cup) of Pistachio (chopped dust sifted out).
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of Thyme.
- It’s 1 Pinch of Flat leaf parsley.
- You need 1 Teaspoon of Rosemary.
- You need 1/2 (1 Cup) of White or Brown bread crumbs.
- You need 1 1/2 Tablespoons of Honey.
- It’s of Added taste for Vegetables.
- You need of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of Garlic.
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of Chili.
- You need Pinch of Salt and Pepper.
A side of salmon gets a zingy lemon mustard glaze and then a panko pistachio crust. The crust keeps the salmon super moist and by the time it's done cooking. Lightly coat a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray. Place salmon on baking sheet; discard excess marinade.
Salmon with a Pistachio Coating step by step
- Preheat the oven to 350°f then put water in a pan add salt and leave on medium high heat.
- Get a tray from out the oven and rub olive oil around the base (big enough for your piece of salmon).
- Mix all of the ingredients for the salmon coating until sticky and fairly clumpy. Then add the mixture to the top of the Salmon.
- Put the salmon on the tray and put in the oven once it gets up to heat.
- Cook for 15-20 mins.
- During this time pour olive oil into a pan and stir fry the broccoli and the add taste flavours together.
- Put broccoli and salmon on a plate and serve.
Salmon with Pistachio Crust. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Place the pistachio crumbs onto a plate and then press the salmon flesh-side down into the crumbs. This will give you a nice pistachio coating. Gently press pistachios into mustard spread. Sprinkle the remaining crumb mixture over the fillets to form.