Spicy Pickled Eggs – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Spicy Pickled Eggs using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy Pickled Eggs
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare 1 cup of white vinegar.
- It’s 2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of pickling mix.
- You need 2 clove of garlic. peeled and smashed.
- You need 1/2 of sliced onion.
- You need 1/2 tsp of mustard seeds.
- It’s 1 dozen of eggs.
- It’s 2 quart of clean and sterile jars.
Spicy Pickled Eggs Instructions
- Hard boil all eggs, and peel.
- Bring to a boil everything else, except garlic and onions.
- Divide evenly the onions and place them and one clove of garlic in each jar.
- Pack 6 eggs in each jar on top of onions and garlic.
- Pour liquid and spices (an equal amount) in each jar. It has to cover eggs.
- No need to seal lids, just put them on and place in the fridge. They take at least 1 week to pickle, but 2 is better, and u can't beat 3.
- I make about 8 quarts this time a year for hunting season! Awsome for the hunters on the go!