Thai Salmon Rainbow Salad.
You can have Thai Salmon Rainbow Salad using 18 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Thai Salmon Rainbow Salad
- Prepare of For the salad:.
- Prepare 2 of salmon steaks.
- It’s 1/2 of small red cabbage shredded.
- You need 1/2 of small green cabbage shredded.
- It’s 1 of avocado diced.
- Prepare 1 of mango peeled and diced.
- You need 1 of carrot grated.
- You need 1 of red pepper diced.
- It’s 1/2 of red onion finely sliced.
- Prepare of For the dressing:.
- You need 2 tablespoons of peanut butter.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of boiled water.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of rice vinegar.
- You need 2 tablespoons of gluten free soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of honey.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of lime juice.
- You need of few flakes of dried chilli.
- It’s of salt and pepper for seasoning.
Thai Salmon Rainbow Salad instructions
- Season the salmon steaks with salt and pepper and cook on a medium heat in a shallow pan for about 4-5 minutes on each side Make up the rainbow salad by chopping up the green and red cabbage, avocado, mango, carrot, pepper and onion.
- In a small bowl make the dressing by stirring together the peanut butter, boiled water, rice vinegar, soy sauce, honey and lime juice Add in a few chilli flakes and season with salt and pepper Beat until it makes a smooth sauce.
- Stir the dressing through the rainbow salad Flake the salmon into large chunks Stir through the salad and serve.