Eggless Healthy Beetroot Muffins – This recipe is fantastic for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Eggless Healthy Beetroot Muffins using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Eggless Healthy Beetroot Muffins
- Prepare 1 cup of whole wheat flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of powdered oats I have ground the quick oats in a grinder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar I have used raw sugar.
- It’s 2 of beetroot boiled and grated.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of salt a pinch.
- It’s 1/2 cup of refined oil any flavorless oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 tsp of vinegar I have used apple cider vinegar.
- It’s 3/4 cup of water or a tbsp more to adjust the consistency of batter.
Eggless Healthy Beetroot Muffins Step By Step
- In a bowl sift dry ingredients – whole wheat flour, powdered oats, salt, baking powder and baking soda three to four times.
- In another bowl add oil, sugar and milk powder. Beat them well with a hand whisk till the sugar dissolves and the mixture becomes lighter.
- Add vinegar to it and let it stand for 5 minutes. In the meantime line the muffin tray with liners.
- Now add the boiled and grated beetroot. Mix them well. Add the sifted dry ingredients into batches and gently mix. Add water and mix. The batter should be of dropping consistency. Add a tbsp of more water if required.
- Pour the prepared batter into the liners. Pour 1/4 cup of batter into each liner or fill with the spoon.
- Bake in a preheated oven @180C for 20-25 minutes or till the toothpick, when inserted, comes out clean.
- The muffins are ready. Cool them on a wire rack and serve. They can be refrigerated for a week or frozen up to 2 months.