Fennel spaghetti. When spaghetti is done, strain from pot and add to skillet along with olive oil, orange zest, mint, and fennel pollen. Stir until pasta is thoroughly coated with oil and is highly fragrant. We hope your week is going well so far.
This quick Fennel Pasta, flavored with fresh fennel and fennel seeds, is as easy as it is delicious. I've been experimenting with different recipes, including my mothers spaghetti sauce that I grew up Knowing that toasted fennel is used in sausage, I wondered if I should toast it first, prior to putting it. Fennel, like liquorice, dill, tarragon, ouzo and pastis, is something you love or hate. You can cook Fennel spaghetti using 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fennel spaghetti
- Prepare 1 of fennel.
- Prepare 1/2 of lemon.
- You need 50 grams of smoked salmon.
- You need 1/2 small of onion.
- Prepare 120 grams of spaghetti.
- Prepare 1 dash of curcuma.
- It’s 2 tbsp of almond flakes.
- You need 10 ml of honey.
But anyone who dislikes its ancient, sweet, anise flavour might consider revising their opinion and benefit from. Tomatoes and fennel pair well together, especially in summer — fennel, also called anise, has And my recipe for fennel tomato sauce gets an added anise hit with a splash of ouzo or Pernod, just to. If you can get your hands on it, fennel pollen is an incredibly intense version of the flavour of fennel seed and a wonderful seasoning for fish. Here brill is wrapped in strands of potato and baked, served.
Fennel spaghetti step by step
- Roast almonds and caramelize with honey.
- Thinly slice the fennel and boil for some minutes.
- Dice the onion.
- Heat olive oil in pan and add onions.
- Add curcuma and lemon juice.
- Throw in the fennel.
- Add some pepper and salt or soy sauce after your taste.
- (optional) add some honey if too sour.
- Boil spaghetti with salt (you can use the same water).
- Dice smoked salmon.
- Throw veggies, salmon and spaghetti together and toss it around.
- Put on your plate and garnish with the almonds.
Fennel is a wonderfully versatile vegetable. It resembles a peeled onion bulb that someone has pressed between their hands so it's no longer round, with a green celery-like stalk and dill-ish fronds. Drain spaghetti and prawns, and return to pot. Boil the fennel greens in a large pot of water until tender. Remove and cut up into small pieces with scissors or chop in blender.