Ali's Thai-style Prawns with Rocket, Basil & Sprout Salad.
You can have Ali's Thai-style Prawns with Rocket, Basil & Sprout Salad using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ali's Thai-style Prawns with Rocket, Basil & Sprout Salad
- You need 500 grams of peeled prawns/shrimp tails on.
- You need of Olive oil.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic.
- You need 2 of small red chillies.
- It’s of Fresh coriander (cilantro).
- Prepare of Sweet chilli sauce.
- You need of Fresh rocket.
- Prepare of Snow pea sprouts.
- It’s 1 squeeze of lime juice.
- You need 1 squeeze of lemon juice.
- You need of Lemon wedges.
Ali's Thai-style Prawns with Rocket, Basil & Sprout Salad instructions
- Finely chop garlic cloves and red chillies (if you don't want it too hot remove seeds from chillies first).
- Heat olive oil in a frying pan and add garlic and chilies. Fry lightly until aromatic.
- Add a good slug of sweet chilli sauce and mix.
- Finely chop coriander (cilantro) and add to pan.
- Add prawns/shrimp to pan and coat in sauce mix and lightly fry until colour changes to pink.
- Mix rocket and basil leaves together and add snow pea sprouts and place onto a serving plate.
- Quickly squeeze a small amount of lime juice over the salad and sprinkle VERY lightly with salt (I ONLY use Pink Himalayan salt as it still contains all 86 minerals and is much better for you).
- Add prawns and sauce on top of salad.
- Quickly squeeze a small amount of lemon juice onto prawns – garnish plate with lemon wedges and serve.