Mama's Fun Funky Crockpot Chicken.
You can cook Mama's Fun Funky Crockpot Chicken using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mama's Fun Funky Crockpot Chicken
- You need 8 piece of drumsticks – chicken.
- Prepare 1 can (26 oz) of cream of mushroom.
- It’s 1 can (8 oz) of tomato sauce.
- It’s 1 cup of brown rice.
- It’s 2 cup of mixed frozen veggies, thawed out.
- You need 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 of salt.
- It’s 1 of pepper.
- Prepare 1 of onion powder.
Mama's Fun Funky Crockpot Chicken instructions
- Preheat crockpot to high.
- Grease your pot with vegetable oil.
- Once ready, place chicken drumsticks in and add salt and pepper. Season all sides as such as you'd like.
- Coat the chicken with the cream of mushroom, use a spoon to spread over evenly.
- Top that off with the can of tomato sauce. Once again, use the spoon to smooth it over evenly.
- Let it cook for 1 hour.
- Remove lid and stir in the rice, mixed veggies, milk, and onion powder. Add a little more salt and pepper for more flavor.
- Continue to cook for another 4 hours, stirring your pot every hour to loosen your rice and assure everything blends nice and evenly.
- Done!!! :-d.