Baked Foil Parcel Orange Blossom Salmon. Baked Orange Sesame Salmon in Foil – is the perfect easy and healthy weeknight recipe. Best of all, the salmon is cooked to tender, flaky perfection Recipe for Baked Orange Sesame Salmon in Foil: Start off by whisking together the citrus-y sweet and salty glaze. It's made with honey, soy sauce, rice.
Make deep cuts in the salmon pieces, dab some butter into the cuts and also dab a few bits of butter on the rest of the salmon. Pour orange juice all over the fish. Baked Foil Parcel Orange Blossom Salmon. You can cook Baked Foil Parcel Orange Blossom Salmon using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked Foil Parcel Orange Blossom Salmon
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- You need of Olive oil (orange flavor or just use the original extra virgin).
- You need 1 tsp of dried marjoram or use oregano if you need to replace.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 of orange.
- You need 1/4 of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tbs of honey (or sugar).
- You need 5 of whole star anise.
- You need 250 gr of salmon fillet.
- Prepare 2 stalk of lemongrass.
Steamed Pak Choi And Ginger Wrapped Salmon. Baked Salmon In Blue Cheese Creamy Paradise. Baked Sesame Salmon recipe – Baked Foil Parcel Orange Blossom Salmon recipe – Baked Egg in Avocado with Brie and Salmon recipe – Dale Weaver's. Baked Salmon recipe – Baked Salmon with Caramelized Onions recipe.
Baked Foil Parcel Orange Blossom Salmon step by step
- Preheat the oven to 190 C / Gas 5.
- Slice onions into semicircles. Put onions in a frying pan with a drizzle of olive oil and fry gently until soft and brown, about 10 minutes. Season with marjoram or oregano and a little salt and set aside.
- Cut the orange into slices and place them in a single layer in a clean frying pan, cooking them on high until lightly browned on both sides, about 3 minutes. Add lemon juice and drizzle of honey. Add the star anise and water, bring to the boil and remove from the heat.
- In a baking tin large enough to fit the whole fillet, lay down sheets of aluminium foil with enough overlap to wrap the fillet up like a parcel. Add the onions in a layer and then place the salmon fillet (if you use the skin, place the skin side down), on top of the onions. Rub the fillet with salt and pepper. Lay the orange slices and star anise evenly spaced over the top of the fillet, and place 2 lemongrass which have already been cracked into each side.
- Fold up the edges of the foil over the fillet to make a parcel, making sure to seal the edges well.
- Bake the parcel for 35 to 40 minutes. Remove from the oven, open foil and serve.
Every recipe is described in two sections: Ingredients; Directions; Easy as. Cooking salmon in foil is a way of steaming it. Now transfer the parcel to your oven, directly onto the center rack. Cooking time will depend on the size of your fillet. Bake salmon in a foil parcel for a delectably delicious supper. http The salmon is guaranteed to be moist and never dries out.