PRAWNS FRY (andhra style). This Recipe is a Famous Recipe in Andhra Pradesh and today I am doing the same in a easiest Method for your comfort also Mention that this is the easiest. Prawn Fry, Prawn Fry Andhra Style or Royyalu (royalla) Vepudu is easy and quick prawn fry with minimal ingredients and it taste yum. I have already posted Nadan Chemmeen Varuthathu (Kerala Style Prawn Fry) which is almost similar but in that we make paste of everything and then cook it and.
Also do try prawn curry, andhra fish fry , fish fry masala , fish curry recipe and chepala pulusu from my blog for more sea food recipes. The Andhra Prawn Fry is a highlight of Andhran cuisine and has frequently been touted as a highlight of Indian seafood recipes as well. It represents the perfect marriage between the flavors of the spices used in it and the tenderness of the prawns. You can cook PRAWNS FRY (andhra style) using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of PRAWNS FRY (andhra style)
- Prepare Half of kg prawns.
- Prepare of Oil 4 big tsps.
- You need of Onionns 2 big size.
- You need 3 of Chillies.
- It’s of Curry leaves few.
- It’s of Salt as required.
- Prepare of Chilli piwder 2 tsp as pee spiciness.
- You need of Lemon drops 2 tsp.
- Prepare of Coraainder leaves few.
- Prepare 8 of Garlic crushed.
- You need tsp of Black pepper haf.
- It’s of Uremrc powddd few.
- Prepare of Tamarind waater.
It takes less than half an hour to prepare but will surely. Add half an hour soaked basmati rice,stir it well for. My recipe for a Andhra style prawn stir fry is perfect as an everyday dish. You can serve it as a main or even as a starter at a dinner party.
PRAWNS FRY (andhra style) instructions
- First wash the prawns witg water 2 or 3 times.
- Then add saalt and turmeric and wahsh it and add again and keep it asisde for 10.minut3s.
- Then add red chilie powddd and keep it side for half hour.
- Then add oil in a vok and add prwans fry till whole water gone.
- Then take out and add oil amd onions churry leaves and crushed garlic.
- Fry till onions fry fully and then add salt amd.
- Then add black pepper powder and ta.arind wtaer.
- Boil it.
- Then add prawns and fry till oil separates.
- Then add salt and chk is all ok and then add coromiandrr leanves and lemon juice and s3rve with steam rice.
Palatable prawns cooked Andhra-style with curry leaves, coconut paste, red chillies and tamarind. A quick and easy recipe that will leave your taste buds tingling. Preparation of Prawns Fried Rice and Khajoor Halwa Recipes In Local Kitchen. Prawns Fry Recipe – How To Make Indian Style Prawns Fry Recipe – Shrimp Fry Recipe. Mutton fry recipe – Spicy, hot and delicious andhra style mutton fry.