Broccoli with enoki mushroom and egg tofu. My daughter especially loves it as it has rwo of her most loved ingredients, broccoli and egg tofu. Do you know how to cook enoki mushroom with eggs, here is the best recipe for you, we also shared the Ingredient below : Hope you enjoy ! Dip the tofu slices in egg then gently place in hot oil.
Squeeze the water out of the soaked mushrooms, remove hard stem and slice into pieces. Trim the ends of the enoki mushrooms. Enoki mushrooms, also known as enokitake in Japan, can be added to soups as well as in salads and stir-fries. You can have Broccoli with enoki mushroom and egg tofu using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Broccoli with enoki mushroom and egg tofu
- You need 2 of egg tofu, cut into 1.5 cm and pan fry with a bit of oil until a slight crust develops on the tofu.
- You need 1 of medium size broccoli, cut into edible size florets.
- You need 1 packet of enoki mushroom (shiitake, oyster and button mushroom can also be used.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare of About 100 gms of any kind of small seafood (squid, prawns or fishcake).
- You need to taste of White pepper and salt.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce.
- You need 1 tablespoon of oil for stirfying.
Its mild flavor leads to absorbing the flavour of the other ingredients used to cook. When oil is shimmering again, add tofu mixture and arrange in a single layer in skillet. Enoki Mushroom with Tofu and Broccoli （Note：Gout patients are not recommended to eat soy products and broccoli） Feature： Broccoli is rich in β carotene and Vitamin C. One broccoli already contains half of recommended β carotene daily intake and more than two times of Vitamin C daily intake.
Broccoli with enoki mushroom and egg tofu step by step
- Heat up oil in wok. Fry the minced garlic till fragrant.
- Add seafood, and stirfry till slightly cooked. Add about 1/2 cup water. Wait to simmer.
- Add a dash of white pepper, salt and oyster sauce.
- Add the broccoli florets and cooked till slightly tender before adding the enoki mushroom. Cook further until mushroom turns slightly soft.
- Add the tofu. Add a bit more water if needed for a bit of gravy. Stir to combine. Do not be to vigorous as we do not want the tofu to break.
- Enjoy the dish with white jasmine rice!.
- Taste for seasoning.
Brown Enoki mushroom, Arugula, Rock salt, Freshly ground black pepper, Olive oil, Walnuts Rosmawati Haron. Broccoli with enoki mushroom and egg tofu. This dish is a family favorite. My daughter especially loves it as it has rwo of her most loved ingredients, broccoli and egg. Broccoli with enoki mushroom and egg tofu This dish is a family favorite.