Honey Garlic Salmon.
You can have Honey Garlic Salmon using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Honey Garlic Salmon
- It’s 1 tbsp of garlic.
- It’s 3 tbsp of honey.
- You need 1/2 cup of soy sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of old bay seasoning.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 4 of pieces of salmon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
Honey Garlic Salmon instructions
- preheat oven to 450.
- Add all ingredients to a large ziploc bag and marinate for 30 mins.
- Cook for 10 to 12 minutes.