Salmon In Honey Peach Sauce. This salmon steak is grilled with a sweet, simple peach sauce. Stir together the peaches, honey, and curry powder in a small saucepan over medium heat. Preheat barbecue for medium-high heat and lightly oil grate.
This sauce is so delicious it's tempting to just eat it up with a spoon like applesauce! It would also be amazing turned into homemade fruit leather! Though in the case of fruit leather you can cut the honey. You can cook Salmon In Honey Peach Sauce using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Salmon In Honey Peach Sauce
- It’s of SALMON OPTION.
- You need 1 of salmon fish head or salmon fillet.
- You need of HONEY PEACH SAUCE.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of mustard powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of orange juice.
- You need 1 tbsp of melted butter.
- It’s 1 dash of white pepper.
- It’s 1 can of peach slice.
- You need of glazing.
- It’s 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of orange zest.
- You need 1 tbsp of ginger powder.
Spoon spicy peach sauce on top of grilled salmon and serve. Would you please link to the beautiful bell pepper salad shown on this page with the Grilled Salmon with Spicy Peach Sauce? I served on your website for the salad but with no success. Add the red pepper and garlic to the skillet and cook over medium heat until the pepper is tender-crisp.
Salmon In Honey Peach Sauce step by step
- For the honey peach sauce ..mix all ingredient and blend till smooth set aside.
- FOR SALMON broil salmon skin up for 20 minute then turn over.
- broil for 10 minute then baste with peach sauce and add peach at the side on broil for 5 minute.
- top glazing on salmon and broil for another 5 minutes then serve.
Stir the juice, mango, honey, cornstarch, lime juice and black pepper in a. This Honey Garlic Glazed Salmon from Delish.com is the most addicting salmon recipe ever. In a medium bowl, whisk together honey, soy sauce, lemon juice and red pepper flakes. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat two tablespoons oil. In a small bowl or measuring cup, mix marinade ingredients.