Strawberry Applesauce – This recipe is great for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Strawberry Applesauce using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Strawberry Applesauce
- Prepare 4 of Sweet organic apples, peeled, cored and cut into wedges.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Fresh organic strawberries, washed with tops removed.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Filtered water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Organic coconut oil (optional).
- You need 1 dash of Himalayan salt crystals (optional).
Strawberry Applesauce Step By Step
- In a medium sauce pot, add the apples and water.
- Cover and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium low and add strawberries. Cover for 15 minutes.
- Uncover and mash apples and strawberries with a potato masher or fork.
- Continue to simmer till most of the water has evaporated while mashing the fruits together every so often.
- Transfer your finished applesauce into jars and store in the fridge.