Multi Purpose (Cup)Cake Basis – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Multi Purpose (Cup)Cake Basis using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Multi Purpose (Cup)Cake Basis
- It’s of Multi Purpose Cake Basis.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of bakingpowder.
- You need of Chocolate Cake add…to the Basis.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of rum.
- You need 7 tbsp of cocoa.
- Prepare 1 cup of whatever u like: chocolate chips, chopped nuts, coconut flakes… or put cherries, apples, peaches…on top before u bake it..
- It’s of Lemoncake add… to the Basis.
- It’s 2 tbsp of lemonpeel.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of lemonjuice.
- Prepare 1 cup of whatever u like… chocolate chips, dried fruit.. or put cherries, apples, peaches…on top before u bake it..
- Prepare of Cupcake prepare dough as directed above (chocolate or lemon) and simply fill it in the forms..
- Prepare 18 of Cupcake forms.
Multi Purpose (Cup)Cake Basis Step By Step
- preheat oven to 180°C / 356°F
- MULTI PURPOSE BASIS
- stir eggs and sugar with an electric mixer until creamy.
- add the oil
- first mix flour and baking powder before gently stiring it togehter with the egg and sugar mix.
- CHOCOLATE CAKE
- add cocoa, rum and rest.
- add lemonpeel, juice and rest.
- put into grased baking form or on baking tray and bake for 35min or until toothpick comes out clean.