Som Tam (carrots and grean bean salad with pawpaw).
You can have Som Tam (carrots and grean bean salad with pawpaw) using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Som Tam (carrots and grean bean salad with pawpaw)
- You need 2 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 4 of fresh bird's eye chilli.
- You need 100 gram of stringless grean beans, sliced.
- Prepare 1 of medium carrots, sherdedd.
- It’s 7 of cherry tomatoe, cut in half.
- It’s 1 handful of bean sprouts.
- You need 1 of small green pawpaw, peeled and sherdedd.
- You need 1 handful of lemon basil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of lemon juice.
- You need 3 tablespoon of fish sauce.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of dried shrimp, washed then ground.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of chrushed roasted peanut.
Som Tam (carrots and grean bean salad with pawpaw) instructions
- Using a mortar and pastle, pound the garlic and chilli and sugar until well pulverised. Remove and place in large bowl.
- Mix all the ingredients (pawpaw, carrot, cherry tomatoes, grean bean, sprout and lemon basil) add the Fish sauce and the lemon juice toss with al large spoon. Taste and if necessary add more ingredient that you want it.
- When satisfied with the flavour and consistency, sprinkle with ground shirmp and toss again. Serve sprinkle with peanuts and sticky rice.
- Note: I just use Normal peanuts and I don't ground it. Also I like to put lemon basil in it.