Quick 'n easy Bacon fried Salmon!. Quick and easy and so delicious! Thanks for helping me use my air fryer that has been sitting on the shelf for way too long. Try this Quick n Easy Salmon Patties recipe, or contribute your own.
How to make spectacular bacon, the easy way. Learn what pan to use, how long to cook it, and more, plus a tip for extra-crispy bacon. However, standing over a hot stove dodging sputtering bacon grease is not. You can have Quick 'n easy Bacon fried Salmon! using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Quick 'n easy Bacon fried Salmon!
- You need 4 of rashers of streaky bacon.
- It’s 1/2 cup of diced pickle/gherkin.
- You need 2 of salmon fillets.
Generously season the salmon fillets with salt and pepper. Put the oil and butter in a non-stick frying pan over a medium heat, swirling around the pan until melted and foaming. I love crispy, and pan fried smoked salmon. Healthier than bacon and I think even more delicious than having smoked salmon straight from the packet.
Quick 'n easy Bacon fried Salmon! step by step
- Fry up bacon rashers in non-stick frying pan. Place cooked rashers on paper towel to remove excess grease and ensure crispness.
- In the bacon fat, place salmon fillets flesh-side down and cook for 4/5 minutes til cooked halfway (time will vary depending on thickness). Flip and cook skin side for further 4/5 minutes.
- As salmon cooks, dice up crunchy bacon and dill pickle. Place cooked salmon on plate. Top with bacon and pickle.
- Serve with whatever you desire..I served with rice.
And it's so quick and easy to cook up. Serve with new potatoes, tossed in butter and pepper, green beans and bacon, mustard mayo and a wedge of lemon. Top tip for making Pan-fried salmon with lemon and chilli crust. Frying salmon skin results in a tasty treat. This recipe gives the skin an Asian flair As with most fried foods, you'll want to serve this right away.