Easy! Open Apple Pie Bites – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Easy! Open Apple Pie Bites using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy! Open Apple Pie Bites
- You need 1 of sheet Frozen pie crust.
- Prepare of Filling:.
- It’s 1 of ◎Small apple.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ◎Sugar.
- You need 10 grams of ◎Butter.
- Prepare 1 dash of ◎Lemon juice.
- You need of Glaze:.
- It’s 1 of Egg yolk.
Easy! Open Apple Pie Bites Instructions
- Thaw the frozen pie crust at room temperature. Preheat the oven to 210°C.
- Cut the small apple into 8 wedges. Cut 3 of the wedges into small pieces about 5 mm on each side. Cut the remaining wedges into pieces about 2 cm on each side. The sizes of these cuts are only guidelines, so slice your apples up however you'd like.
- Place the ◎ ingredients into a pot and turn the heat to low. The apples will release their juices, so cook them only with that. Cook on low heat until the liquid evaporates.
- Divide the pie sheet into 8 pieces. Spread the edges of the crust with egg yolk. You can also optionally sprinkle granulated sugar onto the areas with egg yolk.
- Place the apples on the pie crusts for the filling. Make sure you balance the amount of large and finely cut pieces.
- Bake for 8-9 minutes at 210°C and then lower the temperature to 180°C and bake for another 8-9 minutes. You could also bake at 200°C for 15 minutes.
- The edges are flaky. These pie bites look cute too!
- Some people make this with the apple peels on, so I tried it too! The faint pink color of the peel looks cute.
- Step 4: If the pie crust doesn't come with holes, poke some holes into the crust with a fork.