Pla Hang Tang Mo. Watermelon with sweet and salty salmon flakes.
You can cook Pla Hang Tang Mo. Watermelon with sweet and salty salmon flakes using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pla Hang Tang Mo. Watermelon with sweet and salty salmon flakes
- Prepare 1/4 of big watermelon.
- It’s 1 tin of salmon.
- Prepare 2 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 pinch of white pepper.
- It’s 2 of shallots.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- It’s of Leftover cooked Jasmine rice.
Pla Hang Tang Mo. Watermelon with sweet and salty salmon flakes step by step
- From tin of salmon. Use only salmon, squeezed all the water out. Break it all up on the baking tray. Spread it all out evenly.
- Baked it in the oven for about 20-30 min. Take it out a few time and turn them over.
- Thin slices shallots and fry it on medium heat vegetable oil.
- Once it become golden brown turn the heat off. Drain the oil off and put crispy onion on the kitchen towel.
- On a low heat pan, add 1 tsp of shallot oil in and add the roasted salmon in. Quick stir.
- Add some sugar, salt and pepper, crispy shallots.
- Cut up watermelon into small cubes. Prepare leftover rice. Plate up I put watermelon cube on a plate then crispy salmon shallots and add some Cooked Thai Jasmine rice. Decorate with my homegrown edible flowers. You can just put rice on one side, watermelon on the other side and top with crispy salmon.
- Just so refreshing and tasty 😋.