Smoked salmon and zucchine pie 🎄. Now I bake this dish for the holidays and other get-togethers during the year. Smoked salmon is a preparation of salmon, typically a fillet that has been cured and hot or cold smoked. Due to its moderately high price, smoked salmon is considered a delicacy.
Swiss cheese and a buttery crust pair perfectly with the smoked salmon and eggs for a savory pie. Top potato chips with smoked salmon and suddenly they're a classy cocktail snack. Top a ho-hum potato chip with a little smoked salmon, crème fraîche, lemon zest, and chives, and suddenly it's dressed to the nines, ready for one of those serious cocktail parties. You can have Smoked salmon and zucchine pie 🎄 using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Smoked salmon and zucchine pie 🎄
- It’s of Enough cold mashed potato to fill 4 ramekins.
- Prepare 150 g of smoked salmon.
- Prepare 1 of courgette.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare of Fresh parsley.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It’s of Fine breadcrumbs.
- It’s of Olive oil.
Smoked salmon – as mentioned above, this will yield the best overall flavour in the quiche but raw salmon or hot smoked salmon will also work great; Leek – slightly more delicate texture than onion, but onion will work fine too (or eschallots / French shallots ie the baby onions). Great combination of smoked fish, aromatic greens and omelette baked on pie crust. Music – "Clap Your Hands" by Jahzzar. Once the stock is absorbed and the rice is tender but still has a little bite, stir in the smoked salmon, lemon zest, juice and dill.
Smoked salmon and zucchine pie 🎄 instructions
- Preheat oven to 180. Wash and slice courgettes. Fry in a little oil for a few minutes until browned on each side. Put mash in a bowl.
- Chop the salmon and add to mash. Add egg and parsley. Salt if needed. Mix well with a fork.
- Grease ramekins with a little oil. Sprinkle breadcrumbs all over. Spoon mixture into ramekins and flatten a little. Add courgette slices on top and sprinkle with a few more breadcrumbs. Bake for about 15-20 mins 😀.
These elegant smoked salmon pinwheels are perfect if you want to enjoy lox without the bagels for a low-carb, keto appetizer. Prepare for the terrine by making the clarified butter. Melt the butter completely in a saucepan. Smoked salmon isn't just a treat; it's very nutritious, too. Smoked salmon is a great source of many of the vitamins which are necessary for a healthy diet.