My Salt and Pepper Shrimp Taco with Tostones and Garlic Aioli. These garlic shrimp tacos are inspired by our local Jersey shore restaurant chain Surf These garlic shrimp tacos are jumping the queue because I just feel like sharing them To make the pico de gallo, stir together the tomatoes, red onion, salt, pepper and olive. Other Sauces for Shrimp Tacos: The Garlic Cilantro Lime Sauce is THE BEST here. But if you need something different due to restrictions or preferences, our Magic Green Sauce or Cilantro Vinaigrette would do the trick.
I really miss the aioli I used to get at this great Mediterranean restaurant near where I worked when I lived in Cali, but unfortunately I moved to where there is nothing for Greek. Add the shrimp, salt, and ½ teaspoon of the red pepper flakes. Spread evenly across the bottom of the pot and cook until the bottoms pink and Stir frequently to ensure the garlic does not burn. You can have My Salt and Pepper Shrimp Taco with Tostones and Garlic Aioli using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of My Salt and Pepper Shrimp Taco with Tostones and Garlic Aioli
- It’s 10 of Shrimp tails on.
- Prepare 1 of smal bag of Broccoli coleslaw.
- Prepare 2 of Avocados ripe sliced.
- It’s 3-5 of tortillas in case u break one or 2 ?.
- You need 2 Cloves of garlic crushed.
- You need 1/2 cup of Mayonnaise or Vegan Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 2 cups of corn starch.
- You need 1 Tbsp of kosher salt.
- You need 1 Tbsp of ground pepper.
- You need 1/4 cup of guacamole.
- Prepare 2 of likes sliced.
- Prepare 1/4 of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 of Tblsp Goya Adobo Seasoning.
- It’s 1-2 of Green Plantains (Spanish bananas).
Make aioli: Pulse garlic in the bowl of a food processor until it is finely chopped. Add egg yolks and mustard, and season with salt; process until mixture is blended. The fragrant garlic pairs with lemon, rosemary, and just a hint of cayenne pepper for a little kick. Go ahead and whip up this roasted garlic and herb aioli Combine mayonnaise, lemon, salt and pepper, parsley, and rosemary in the bowl with roasted garlic.
My Salt and Pepper Shrimp Taco with Tostones and Garlic Aioli instructions
- Put vegetable oil in saute pan, cut plantain in 1 inch pieces and using a smal knife remove outer green skin k be oil has reached 350 degrees add plantains until golden on all sides remove put on paper towels to drain, knce slightly cool use a small plate and smash plantain till its flat I have a Tostones smasher, place back in oil and cook till golden. Drain and set aside,.
- Add cornstarch salt and pepper to a bowl mix well and add shrimp to coat well,set aside. Put coleslaw and mayonnaise in a medium bowl mix together add 1 tsp of garlic set aside in fridge.
- Using same pan Add shrimp and garlic to oil and fry till golden, i put a jalapeno in there i like heat,,place on paper towel to drain.
- Put your tortillas in the oven and bake on broil for a few minutes till toasted remove and put on plate add coleslaw, then sliced avocado then shrimp.
- Place on a platter with Tostones a spoonful of guacomole sliced limes and serve.
These garlic shrimp tacos are a mashup of flavors which work really well together. Garlicky shrimp served on a bed of tangy vinegar slaw Great Tacos Deserve a Great Salsa. A nice sharp tomato and arból chile pepper salsa counterbalances the rich shrimp. Asian versions of salt and pepper shrimp, which this is not, prepare the shrimp unpeeled, tossed very lightly with cornstarch and then Add some peeled and diced tomatoes with their juices, Cajun seasoning, Old Bay, thyme, some parsley, couple dashes of hot sauce. For the shrimp: Peel the garlic and chop finely.