Sticky Salmon & Broccoli Stir-fry.
You can have Sticky Salmon & Broccoli Stir-fry using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sticky Salmon & Broccoli Stir-fry
- It’s 2 of salmon fillets.
- Prepare 1/2 of lime, juiced.
- It’s 50 g of salted peanuts, slightly crushed.
- It’s 1 bunch of fresh coriander.
- You need 4 tablespoons of sweet chilli sauce.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of honey.
- It’s 4 tablespoons of dark soy sauce.
- It’s 1 head of broccoli, chopped.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of sesame seeds (optional).
- Prepare of Egg noodles, 2 nests.
- You need 1 tablespoon of sesame oil.
Sticky Salmon & Broccoli Stir-fry instructions
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- In a bowl, lightly crush the peanuts and add a handful of chopped coriander. Mix together and set aside for later.
- In a bowl, mix together the soy, honey, sweet chilli sauce and lime juice.
- Add the chopped broccoli to a roasting tin and drizzle over the sesame oil, with some salt and pepper. Add the salmon fillets on top of the brocolli and brush half of the sauce mixture over the top of the salmon. Place in the oven covered with foil for 15 minutes. After 15 minutes, remove the foil and cook for a further 7 minutes. Meanwhile, cook the egg noodles accordingly to packet instructions.
- Remove the salmon and broccoli from oven and shred the salmon with 2 forks, mixing everything together in its juices. Add the cooked egg noodles, the remaining sauce, and the crushed peanut and coriander mix.
- Taste and add more soy sauce if necessary. Garnish with sesame seeds and enjoy!.