Asian Shrimp Salad Lettuce Wraps. Asian Shrimp Lettuce Wraps, Asian-style Chicken And Shrimp With Herb Salad And Noodles, Healthy Thai Turkey Patty Lettuce Wraps. Delicious and bursting with flavor, Asian lettuce wraps are a great idea for entertaining or a family style meal. Each person can build their own fresh, delicious wrap.
Shrimp Lettuce Wraps loaded with fresh veggies and juicy shrimp. The peanut sauce is exceptional and surprisingly simple. Home > Asian Recipes > Shrimp Lettuce Wraps with Peanut Sauce (VIDEO). You can have Asian Shrimp Salad Lettuce Wraps using 23 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Asian Shrimp Salad Lettuce Wraps
- It’s of For Dressing.
- It’s 1/2 cup of canola oil.
- You need 1/3 cup of seasoned rice vinegar.
- You need 1 tablespoon of fresh lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of tamari soy sauce.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of ground ginger.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of ketchup.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Sriracha hot sauce.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of minced celery.
- It’s 1 of green onion,chopped.
- You need 1 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s of For Shrimp Salad Filling.
- Prepare 1 pound of cooked peeled and deviened cooked medium shrimp, chilled.
- You need 1 of cucumber, peeled and cut in thin strips.
- Prepare 1 of carrot, shredded.
- You need 2 of radishes, cut in thin strips.
- You need 1 of celery stalk, thin sliced.
- You need 1 of red pepper, hot or sweet in thin strips, I used a hot pepper.
- Prepare 10 of grape tomatoes, sliced or quartered if large.
- You need of white and black sesame seeds as needed for garnish.
- It’s of For Serving.
- You need of about 8 to10 intact lettece cups, I used Boston lettece.
Asian Lettuce Wrap Chicken Chopped Salad. Rather than serving these Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps as an appetizer, everything is served over a great big chopped salad! Learn how to make Asian Chicken Salad Lettuce Wraps. Where that little body stuffed all those lettuce wraps, I have no idea, but there wasn't enough left on my plate to even call it a small appetizer size portion.
Asian Shrimp Salad Lettuce Wraps instructions
- Combine all dressing ingredddients in a food processor or blender and blend until smooth.
- In a large bowl combine all vegetables except lettece cups.
- Add shrimp and add just enough dressing to lightly coat.
- Fill lettece cups just before serving win shrimp salad sprinkle with seasame seeds, serve with extra dressing for dipping.
- Note, Any extra dressing is delicious on salads and drizzled over grilled meats, seafood and vegetables.
So when I asked Tessa if she'd like to help me make Asian Chicken Salad Lettuce Wraps for lunch at home recently, she quickly got her cutting. No need for takeout because these Asian Chicken Salad Lettuce Wraps deliver. Lunch doesn't have to be complicated. This quick and easy lunch time salad with crunchy vegetables and Asian-inspired dressing won't disappoint. Serve it wrapped in lettuce or over a bed a greens with a generous.