3 Bean Chili. Pinto, kidney, and black beans are your trio in this three-bean ground turkey chili made in a slow cooker. I'm not a diet-restricted vegan or vegetarian, but I love to conquer carnivore-approved, plant-based recipes. This tried and tested vegan chili recipe will have people not.
Chipotle peppers give spice and smoky flavor to the chili. It's healthy, hearty and perfect for lunch, dinner or meal prep ideas! I love a good chili, a few. You can have 3 Bean Chili using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of 3 Bean Chili
- It’s 1 lb of hamburger.
- You need 1/2 medium of onion(chopped).
- It’s 1 clove of garlic (chopped).
- It’s 1 can of Stewed tomatoes.
- You need 1 can of tomato sauce.
- You need 1 can of northern white beans (drained).
- You need 1 can of black beans (drained).
- It’s 1 can of kidney beans (drained).
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of dry mustard.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tsp of chili powder.
- You need 1 tsp of ground Cummin.
- You need 3/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
Transfer to the slow cooker with the beans, chilies, chickpeas, tomatoes, tomato sauce, chili powder and cumin, mixing well. Three bean chili with pinto, black, and Great Northern beans – the perfect warm-you-up dinner. Three bean chili is one of the most popular recipes on Cadry's Kitchen. This beef chili recipe is not only killer, it was almost kick-ass too.
3 Bean Chili step by step
- Brown burger and saute onion in a pan.
- Chop garlic and add to pan.
- Saute an additional 3-4 minutes.
- deglaze pan with 1/2 cup water and add to crock pot.
- Combine remaining ingredients in crock pot.
- cook on low for 6-8 hours or high for 3-4.
But then I got nervous that when my mom read this post she'd be hot on her iPhone to text me and say. Enjoy this tasty chili alone or on a bed of brown, red, or black rice or cooked greens (or both!). It's also a great topper for sweet potatoes. Just as there are countless ways to make chili. This recipe couldn't be easier to make.