Brown rice flour phirni or pudding. Phirni is often flavored with just saffron or cardamom and is a simple rice pudding. It is creamy, custard like, melt in the mouth lightly sweet, lightly Phirni is generally made with soaked rice, this is a quicker version with rice flour. This phirni uses the Thandai masala blend and makes for a delicious.
Make sure to stir constantly 😉. Don't forget to subscribe! #tastypudding, #subscribe, #share, #like, #easysnacks. PHIRNI, a famous North Indian dessert is usually made with rice soaked & grind to a smooth paste. You can cook Brown rice flour phirni or pudding using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Brown rice flour phirni or pudding
- Prepare 4 tbsp of brown rice flour.
- You need 4 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 500 ml of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cardamom powder.
- It’s 1 handful of cashew paste.
- Prepare Some of Dry fruit for garnishing.
For a change i tried with rice flour suggested by MB in her cookbook. Its very easy to make and tasted great. Its a very good replacement for Payasam. Healthy Brown Rice Pudding. brown ricefruit and berriesgreek yogurt.
Brown rice flour phirni or pudding step by step
- First dissolve rice flour in cold milk,add 500ml milk with dissolve rice flour and keep it on a heat,stirring by little at a time when little thick add boiled cashew in microwave for one minute after cooling grind it like a paste and add in the rice flour custard again stirring it continuously,add sugar and boil it when comes like custard consistency switch of the flame add cardamom powder and mix well.
- Pour in a serving dish when Cool it garnish with raisins, almonds or cashews. Serve cold as a dessert. It's taste is really amazing enjoy with guests and family.
Try this Healthy Brown Rice Pudding Recipe for a week of easy breakfasts made with brown rice, almond milk, chia seeds, raisins, frozen fruit Crustless Broccoli Quiche. How to make Rice Flour Pudding (Phirni). Add rice flour and cook gently on a medium heat stirring frequently, till mixture thickens to creamy consistency. Check out the tastiest Rice Flour Pudding (Phirni) recipe only at kfoods. Making brown rice flour is easy.