Unstuffed peppers (healthy). Unstuffed peppers with all your favourite stuffed pepper flavours. Healthy Unstuffed Peppers with Cauliflower Rice. Both are great, but when you want to do a little lest work – this is the option for you!
The flavor of a stuffed pepper recipe created in a skillet dish. This recipe for the unstuffed peppers or deconstructed stuffed bell pepper bowl is one of those shining If you've tried this healthy-ish feel good Unstuffed Peppers recipe or any other recipe on. These super simple unstuffed bell peppers are cooked in one skillet to make your (my) life super I added some fresh chopped parsley on top of my Unstuffed Bell Peppers for color, but I wouldn't say. You can have Unstuffed peppers (healthy) using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Unstuffed peppers (healthy)
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Brown rice, cooked.
- You need 1 lb of lean ground turkey.
- You need 1 clove of (large) crushed garlic.
- It’s 1/2 of Vidalia onion, sliced.
- Prepare 5 of mini sweet peppers, seeded and sliced.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1 can of (6 oz) organic tomato paste.
Reviews for: Photos of Unstuffed Bell Peppers. Unstuffed Bell Peppers. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Instant Pot Unstuffed Peppers is a great busy weekday night meal. You get all the flavors of a stuffed pepper without all the extra steps of prep.
Unstuffed peppers (healthy) instructions
- In large skillet brown turkey, crushed and chopped garlic, and sliced onion. Add small amount of salt and pepper.
- After cooking the meat, garlic, and onion about 10 minutes add sliced peppers and cook additional 10 minutes or until turkey has browned lightly. Add oregano and Italian seasoning.
- In large measuring cup mix tomato paste and 3 cups hot water till smooth. Add to the meat mixture and cook additional hour on medium/low stirring occasionally. The liquid will decrease, more may be added if you want.
- Taste to see if salt and pepper need to be added. Serve over prepared brown rice.
A ground beef and rice seasoned mixed with peppers. Try these Unstuffed Peppers for an easy, healthy dinner! Our kids actually EAT the peppers when we cut them up and mix them in with the seasoned beef! Unstuffed Peppers is an easy-to-make version of a traditional stuffed pepper recipe that's light on labor and smells heavenly as it simmers. Unstuffed Pepper Skillet has all of the things that you loved about a stuffed pepper in an easy to make skillet meal!