salmon fried rice. If you also happen to have some leftover cooked salmon (I know, it's a stretch, but you might, right?) this salmon fried rice is one of the best. Easy and delicious salmon fried rice recipe. With just a handful of ingredients – leftover rice, salted salmon, eggs and scallions, you can cook up this delicious one-pan Salmon Fried Rice.
Simple and tasty Salmon Fried Rice using leftover grilled salmon, green beans, and eggs. Red chili peppers provide a little heat. What do you do with leftover salmon? You can cook salmon fried rice using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of salmon fried rice
- Prepare 1 1/4 lb of salmon.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need 4 cup of rice.
- You need 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 1 pinch of black pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
This quick & easy salmon recipe is a tasty twist on classic Chinese-style egg fried rice. Visit Tesco Real Food for more fish recipes & Chinese recipes. Salmon fried rice is a super easy and delicious entree recipe because you start with leftover rice pilaf or plain cooked rice. Pan-seared Salmon and Prawns served over a warm bed of Chinese fragrant Fried Rice.
salmon fried rice step by step
- heat oil in fry pan. add whisked egg to fry.
- toss rice in the frying pan and stir fry with the egg until rice is heated evenly.
- add salmon in the middle of the rice.
- stir fry for 3-5 minute until salmon cooked.
- sprinkle salt,siy sauce and black pepper.
- stir fry for another minute or two.
But we didn't want ordinary fried rice. I wanted Salmon and Prawns…seared to crisp perfection; and created. Phoebe Lapine prefers to use wild salmon in all of her recipes. This fried rice is a great use for previously cooked fillets. Pour in cold rice and fry well, shove the rice onto one side of the wok.