Crunchy salmon patties. Salmon croquettes with potato coated in crunchy tortilla crumbs Amazing salmon croquettes recipe made with flaked fresh salmon, always a popular meal with. Remove bones and chop with a fork. I looked in some old cookbooks and salmon cans used.
Salmon patties can be crunchy or soft. While some people may mistakenly believe that making salmon patties crunchy is only a matter of cooking method or choice of ingredients, truly crunchy. Salmon Patties – quick to prepare, golden and crispy on the outside, moist and savoury on the inside with lovely big flakes of salmon! You can cook Crunchy salmon patties using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crunchy salmon patties
- Prepare 1 can of salmon.
- It’s 1 of salt n pepper to taste.
- It’s 1 of one egg.
- You need 1/3 cup of bread crumbs.
- You need 1/4 cup of bread crumbs i used italian.
- You need 6 tbsp of Milk.
- You need 8 of crackers.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 of splash of lemon juice.
A very easy salmon cakes recipe that can be made with either. In this easy salmon patties recipe, we dress up the salmon cakes with garlic, dill, bell pepper, paprika, lemon zest, and lemon juice. You could also add parsley, Old Bay seasoning, Worcestershire sauce. You need to make these Salmon Patties from Delish.com.
Crunchy salmon patties instructions
- heat some veg or canola oil in a pan.
- mix together all ingredients except 1/3 cup bread crumbs n crackers.
- mush it threw your fingers till smooth.
- mix bread crumbs cheese and smashed crackers.
- form into about 8 balls smoosh into Patties n dip in mixture.
- fry in oil for about 2 or three minutes on each side or until crispy n crunchy.
We can't get enough of these flavorful patties! They're the perfect way to upgrade a simple can of salmon. The BEST Salmon Patties you will ever make! Made with fresh salmon filet instead of canned salmon, this incredible salmon patty recipe is Compared to beef patties, these salmon patties are healthy! Salmon patties are salty and crunchy and have a pinkish-brown color when fried or baked, all factors to consider when choosing side dishes.