Apple Crumble Tart – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Apple Crumble Tart using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Apple Crumble Tart
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need 70 g of butter.
- It’s 60 g of sugar.
- Prepare 150 g of flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 75 g of *flour.
- It’s 75 g of *butter.
- Prepare 50 g of *sugar.
- You need 1 pinch of *vanilla essence.
- Prepare 1 of apple.
Apple Crumble Tart Instructions
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F. Put the butter, sugar and beaten egg into a bowl and mix together well until you get a creamy texture. Sift the flour and baking powder to get out the lumps.
- Roughly mix the flour and baking powder in a bowl with a wooden spatula. Mix with a cutting action.
- Spread olive oil or butter on the inside of a tart tray or cake tin, then sprinkle on a little bit of flour. Next spread the mixture in the tray, you might find it is easier to spread with some cling film/wrap. Cover the mixture with film wrap and push with fingers to spread it evenly.
- To make the crumble: Add all * ingredients and mix them with your fingers. Do not knead.
- Put the sliced apples on the tart texture side by side.
- Then cover the sliced apple with the crumble. Bake for about 40 min, and allow to cool a little before enjoying this delicious treat!