Yummy! Leek Okonomiyaki.
You can have Yummy! Leek Okonomiyaki using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Yummy! Leek Okonomiyaki
- Prepare 2 of to 3 stalks Japanese leek.
- Prepare 2 cm of Nagaimo yam.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- It’s 1 of Dried shrimp (if you have it).
- It’s 1 tsp of Dashi stock granules.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Flour.
Yummy! Leek Okonomiyaki step by step
- Chop the leek into largish pieces. Grate the nagaimo yam.
- Combine the leek, grated yam, egg, dried shrimp, and dashi granules in a bowl, and mix together. Add the flour and mix.
- Heat oil in a pan. Spread the batter from step 2 evenly into the pan. Cover with a lid and cook over low heat for about 5 minutes until golden brown.
- Turn the pancake over and cook without a lid until golden brown, and you are finished. Garnish the finished okonomiyaki with your choice of ingredients.
- Of course you can make this with cabbage instead of leeks.