TL's Country Carmel Apple Pull-A-Parts – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook TL's Country Carmel Apple Pull-A-Parts using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of TL's Country Carmel Apple Pull-A-Parts
- You need 2 tbsp of butter softened.
- Prepare 2 cup of chopped peeled apples.
- Prepare 1 can of refrigerated buttermilk biscuits (12 oz).
- Prepare 1/3 cup of packed brown sugar.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/3 cup of light corn syrup.
- It’s 2 tsp of rum ( if desired).
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 1/2 cup of pecan halves.
- Prepare 1 of caramel ice cream topping to drizzle.
TL's Country Carmel Apple Pull-A-Parts Step By Step
- Heat oven to 350°F. Using one tablespoon of the butter generously grease a 9 inch round pan. Spread one cup of the apples in pan.
- Separate biscuits into ten single pieces. Cut each biscuit into quarters. Arrange point side up on top of apples. Top with remaining apples.
- In mixer beat remaining butter , brown sugar, cinnamon, rum, corn syrup, egg until sugar is dissolved then stir in nuts. Spoon over the biscuits and apples.
- Bake 35 min. Cool 5 min and drizzle with caramel topping.