salmon and asparagus deliciousness x). Dab remaining butter mix over the asparagus. Salmon and asparagus are baked together with a rich buttery sauce in individual foil packs. The bright lemon flavors pair perfectly with butter, and garlic adds a pungent touch to this wonderful care-free dinner.
This easy salmon recipe can also be a great meal prep idea. Salmon: I used hot smoked salmon for this recipe, but you could also sub in cold-smoked salmon. Or, you are welcome to bake a salmon breast and then add it to the recipe too. You can have salmon and asparagus deliciousness x) using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of salmon and asparagus deliciousness x)
- You need 4 medium of pieces of salmon.
- Prepare 2 bunch of asparagus.
- You need 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 3/4 tsp of kosher salt.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of tarragon (optional).
- It’s 2 tbsp of maple syrup.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic (minced or chopped twice).
- Prepare 1/2 of lemon (juiced).
- It’s 1 tbsp of sweet & spicy honey mustard (judge amount by taste).
Lemon zest: I also recommend adding the zest of the lemon to the salad too, if you would like it to have an extra lemony kick. Storage instructions: This pasta salad can be refrigerated in a food storage container. The flaky salmon and tender asparagus will melt in. Season each salmon fillet and lay over the asparagus.
salmon and asparagus deliciousness x) step by step
- preheat oven to 400°F.
- mix 1 Tbs oil, 3/4 tsp salt, & 1/2 tsp pepper in large bowl.
- toss asparagus in the oil mixture.
- lay out the asparagus on half of a baking sheet & bake for 5-10 mins (they shouldn't be soft yet because they will be going back into the oven).
- take the baking sheet out of the oven and coat the half of the baking sheet the wasn't used with the remaining oil.
- place the salmon pieces on the oiled baking sheet and sprinkle with the remaining salt, pepper, and the tarragon (sprinkle a little oil on if desired).
- bake the salmon and asparagus for 10 mins.
- combine maple syrup, garlic, lemon juice, and mustard in a small bowl.
- remove baking sheet from the oven and generously brush the maple syrup mixture on the salmon.
- return baking sheet to the over for another 5 mins and then BAM! tasty dinner for four or for two if you feel like saving some (:.
- I also made a side of mashed potatoes and put a thinly sliced lemon circle on top of the salmon for presentation, but I was just feeling fancy haha enjoy!!.
For an easy side vegetable, sprinkle asparagus with salmon shake, it's refresh-ingly zesty and makes grill roasted asparagus taste delicious. With Traeger Salmon spice, asparagus will be your new favorite veggie. Broil less than more, it has to be soft as a butter on the inside. To prepare the Asparagus: place the asparagus on baking sheet, drizzle with Olive oil and grated Parmesan cheese. On a rimmed baking sheet, arrange asparagus and lemon wedges and brush with sauce.