Mind blowing black bean corn salsa. Made with corn, black beans, tomato, onion, pepper, and avocado, this salsa has the most amazing balance of textures in a great presentation. This recipe is similar to my original corn & black bean salsa, except I used fresh tomatoes. HOWEVER, I finally wisened up and found a short cut – fresh.
This Black Bean Corn Salsa recipe is the perfect make-ahead Game Day appetizer or snack OR pile it on tacos If your Black Bean Corn Salsa tastes like it's missing something, it is likely salt and/or lime so Just keep in mind, that the more you add, the more you may need to increase the lime juice and. Black Beans and Corn recipe is cheesy and delicious, made with boneless chicken breast, black beans, corn and salsa topped with melted cheddar cheese. To turn these into tacos, you transfer the chicken, corn and black beans with a slotted spoon into a serving platter (there will be liquid in the. You can cook Mind blowing black bean corn salsa using 16 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mind blowing black bean corn salsa
- You need 1 can (15 oz) of black beans rinsed and drained.
- You need 1 cup of frozen sweet white corn.
- It’s 1 cup of frozen yellow corn.
- You need 1 of red bell pepper chopped small.
- It’s 1/2 of red onion chopped small.
- You need 2 tbsp of dried cilantro leaves or use fresh minced.
- It’s 1 of lime juiced.
- You need 1 clove of garlic minced.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chili powder.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- You need 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 bag of tortilla chips * I like to use tostitos hint of lime *.
- You need of optional you can add diced avocado.
This wildly versatile Black Bean and Corn Salsa will have you dreaming up all sorts of ways to use it: tacos, salads, even wraps! And you can easily turn it into a meal with a few additions so it's worth keeping it in mind if your kitchen needs a kickstart. I think it tastes best when accompanied by a pop. Easy black bean corn salsa recipe with black beans, corn, bell peppers, onion, avocado, cilantro, jalapeno, and fresh lime.
Mind blowing black bean corn salsa step by step
- Mix the first 8 ingredients together in a large container then mix the rest of the 6 ingredients together and then mix in well. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Stir and serve cold with tortilla chips. Enjoy.
My co-manager, Kris, contributed her black bean corn salsa recipe to the deli and I'll never forget how that stuff flew off the shelves! It's light, soooo flavorful, and loaded with. Pastel de Choclo (Beef and Corn Shepherd's Pie). Summer Corn, Pineapple and Black Bean Salsa. Whenever I'm craving chips and salsa, this black bean version is always top of mind.