For Doll's Festival: Tri-colored Shrimp Cocktail Salad.
You can have For Doll's Festival: Tri-colored Shrimp Cocktail Salad using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of For Doll's Festival: Tri-colored Shrimp Cocktail Salad
- Prepare 120 grams of Boiled shrimp.
- It’s 1 tsp of ※Shio koji.
- It’s 2 of leaves Lettuce.
- You need 1 tsp of ●Olive oil.
- You need 1 tsp of ●Grated cheese.
- It’s 60 grams of Bean sprouts.
- You need 1/4 of Apple.
- You need 1 tbsp of ☆Plain yogurt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ☆Sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ☆Lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 pinch of ☆Salt.
- It’s of Tomato Sauce:.
- Prepare 1/2 of Tomato.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sweet chili sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ketchup.
- It’s 1 tsp of Mayonnaise.
For Doll's Festival: Tri-colored Shrimp Cocktail Salad instructions
- Wash the lettuce and dry off the excess moisture well. Place into a bowl and combine with the ● olive oil and grated cheese.
- Parboil the bean sprouts and cut the longer ones in half. Finely chop the apple (to about the same size as the bean sprouts) and combine with the ☆ flavoring ingredients.
- Rub the boiled shrimp with shio-koji to season.
- Combine the sauce ingredients in a bowl. (Dice the tomato.) If making this for children, use 1 teaspoon of sweet chili and 1 tablespoon of ketchup, and 1 teaspoon of mayonnaise.
- Place the lettuce from Step 1 into a glass. Since the other ingredients are pretty heavy, it's okay to use a lot.
- Top the lettuce with the bean sprout and apple salad from Step 2. On top of that, place the shrimp from Step 3.
- Top with the tomato sauce to finish! Garnish with mint leaves or lemon.1 serving is about 53 calories.