Avocado Salmon Philadelphia Rolls.
You can cook Avocado Salmon Philadelphia Rolls using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Avocado Salmon Philadelphia Rolls
- You need 2 of bowls Sushi rice.
- Prepare 150 grams of Salmon (for sashimi).
- It’s 1 of Avocado.
- Prepare 100 grams of Cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 of sheet Nori seaweed.
Avocado Salmon Philadelphia Rolls instructions
- Make 2 bowls of sushi rice. Slice the salmon into 24 ultra-thin slices, and cut the avocado and cream cheese into long, thin strips.
- Place a small bowl-worth of sushi rice on plastic wrap and spread it out to the size of a nori sheet. Center 2 lines of salmon, leaving no gaps. You could also just make one line of salmon.
- Cover with plastic wrap on top, and remove the sushi mat from below, place it on top of the plastic wrap, and flip it so the salmon is on the outside.
- Remove the wrap from the top, lay a sheet of nori seaweed cut in half on the rice, and add the ingredients in the center of the nori seaweed. I used avocado and cream cheese.
- Roll it up. Make sure not to roll in the plastic wrap when wrapping! After rolling it, give it a tight squeeze through the sushi mat, and then remove the plastic wrap.
- Flip the wrapped edge downwards. Cut the rolls while wiping the knife with a wet cloth between each cut. Shown in the photo on the left is avocado, and to the right is mini cucumber.