Sesame Chocolate & dry dates balls.
You can have Sesame Chocolate & dry dates balls using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sesame Chocolate & dry dates balls
- It’s 1 of . For rice dough :.
- It’s 1 cup of Rice flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Brown sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Milk (if required take some more).
- It’s 2 of . Making of chocolate dough :.
- You need 2 tsp of Cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Coconut powder.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Mawa/khoya.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 8-10 of Dry dates (chhuara).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Sesame seeds.
Sesame Chocolate & dry dates balls instructions
- Mix all rice dough ingredients & knead soft dough. Make lemon size balls. Keep aside.
- Mix & combine all ingredients of chocolate dough. Knead dough. Keep aside.
- Soak dry date (chhuare) in warm water for 2 hours. Cut from center & remove seeds.
- 3. Filling of dry dates & making of chocolate balls:- Make two portions of chocolate dough. Fiil some chocolate dough in dry dates(chhuare). And from half portion of chocolate dough make small round chocolate balls. Keep aside.
- 4. Stuffing of rice balls: Flatten rice dough on your palm. Fill stuffed dry dates (chhuare). Make round balls. In half of rice balls fill chocolate balls. Make round balls.
- Dip these rice balls in water. Coat it in sesame seeds.
- Deep frying of these rice balls.:- Heat oil in Kadhai. Deep fry these rice balls on slow to medium flame until golden brown.
- Serve hot with chocolate sauce and phirni or Rabadi. Enjoy chocolate sesame rice balls.