Black Bean Enchiladas.
You can cook Black Bean Enchiladas using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Black Bean Enchiladas
- You need 1 can of black beans, slightly drained.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of refried beans, I used vegetarian kind.
- It’s 2 tbsp of salsa.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of enchilada sauce.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped onion.
- It’s 4 clove of garlic, chopped.
- Prepare 6 of tortillas.
- It’s 1 packages of shredded Mexican cheese.
- You need 1 of sour cream.
- You need 1 envelope of taco seasoning.
Black Bean Enchiladas step by step
- Add first 6 ingredients into a skillet and taco seasoning. Cook on low about 20 min, stirring often.
- Preheat oven to 350 and grease a baking dish.
- Add 2 tbsp of the mixture into a tortilla and add a handful of cheese on top, then roll up. Continue until mixture is gone. Lay side by side in a baking dish.
- Top all enchiladas with remaining cheese, cover with foil and bake for 15min. Pull foil off and turn oven to broil, broil for 5min until cheese is bubbly. I add a bit of enchilada sauce on top once cooked. Serve with salsa.