Quick black bean breakfast wrap. This quick and easy breakfast is loaded with protein and flavor from layers of black beans, scrambled eggs, avocado, and salsa. My daughter and I love black beans and really liked this for breakfast. Quick, protein-packed, and super easy to assemble.
The Best Vegetarian Breakfast Wrap Recipes on Yummly Vegan Breakfast Burrito, Freezer-friendly Greens & Tofu Scramble Wraps, Superfood Breakfast Tacos. Meal-Prep Vegetarian Black Bean Breakfast BurritosFit Foodie Finds. You can cook Quick black bean breakfast wrap using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Quick black bean breakfast wrap
- You need 1 can (10 oz) of original Rotel.
- It’s 1 can (15 oz) of black beans (rinsed well).
- Prepare 1 can (2 oz) of sliced black olives.
- It’s 1-2 cups of frozen corn.
- You need dash of cumin.
- It’s of Squirt of lime.
- It’s to taste of salt.
- Prepare to taste of Pepper.
- You need of Tortillas of choice.
- It’s of Cottage cheese (optional).
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Coconut oil.
Recipe: Black Beans and Plantains Breakfast Bowl. I am firmly in the first camp and unsurprisingly a great fan of food in bowls for this very reason. Breakfast is probably my favorite time for a bunch of things to get tossed together in a bowl, which is why this meal of cumin-spiced black beans, plantains. Beans are packed with protein and fiber to help keep you full and focused all morning long.
Quick black bean breakfast wrap instructions
- Heat coconut oil in your skillet on the stove until hot. When hot add your Frozen Corn, salt, & pepper.
- Sautee Corn on low heat until warm all the way through. When it's warm add a dash of cumin and your squirt of lime. Turn the heat up just a tad. Continue cooking corn. Stir often.
- You need to get your Corn good and fried. Basically it will start browning slightly. Don't burn it.
- Once Corn is fried up nice you will need to add your black beans, Rotel, & olives. Once all those have been added stir together and cook until warmed through.
- Have your tortillas ready to fill up. I added cottage cheese to mine just because I like the flavor and it can be a little spicy so it helps cool it down.
- Put as much or as little inside your tortillas of choice and chow down. You can also add different cheeses maybe some fresh cilantro would be nice. Scrambled eggs or chicken. This is very customizable to suit anyone's tastes. I just used what I had on hand and it came out very good. It would also be a good dinner idea as well. Don't limit yourself to just the recipe. Change it up and get creative.
Make Ahead Breakfast Quesadillas Make a batch of these to stock your freezer with a quick breakfast Also remember that a lot of beans are interchangeable. If you don't like black beans, swap them for. These Black Bean Breakfast Tacos are made with a zesty black bean filling, eggs, and whatever toppings you'd like! This is my favorite recipe for black bean breakfast tacos. They're quick and easy to make, full of protein, and so flavorful and delicious!