Tomato and Tofu Summertime Salad.
You can have Tomato and Tofu Summertime Salad using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tomato and Tofu Summertime Salad
- Prepare 1 medium of Tomatoes.
- It’s 1 block of Silken tofu.
- You need 1 tbsp of ♥ Oil-free shiso dressing or ponzu.
- You need 1/2 of to 1 teaspoon ♥ Ra-yu.
- It’s 1 tsp of ♥ Sesame paste.
- It’s 2 of to 3 leaves Shiso leaves (for garnish).
Tomato and Tofu Summertime Salad instructions
- Drain the tofu: Wrap the tofu in paper towels, place on a heatproof dish and microwave for 3 minutes at 600 W.
- Take the wet paper towels off, re-wrap in dry towels and leave to cool.
- Peel the tomato: Put the tomato on a ladle and dunk in boiling water for 15 seconds.
- Cut into the peel with a knife and slide the skin right off.
- Cut the tofu and tomato into 1 to 1.5 cm cubes. Finely julienne the shiso leaves.
- Combine the tomato, tofu and ♥ ingredients right before serving.