Maple Salmon with Mushroom rice.
You can have Maple Salmon with Mushroom rice using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Maple Salmon with Mushroom rice
- Prepare 2 tbsp of maple syrup.
- You need 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 2 of salmon fillets.
- Prepare 1 cup of chicken broth.
- You need 1/2 cup of sliced mushrooms.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 of rice or couscous.
Maple Salmon with Mushroom rice instructions
- Line baking pan with foil and coat with cooking spray.
- In small bowl, combine syrup, soy sauce, and garlic.
- Place fillets skin down in pan.
- Brush half of mixture over salmon.
- Broil 6 in from heat for 7 min.
- Brush remaining mixture over salmon.
- Broil 6-8 min until fish flakes easy with fork.
- Meanwhile in saucepan, bring broth, mushrooms, and pepper to boil.
- Reduce heat. Cover and simmer 5-6 min or until mushrooms are tender.
- Stir in rice.